Terms & Conditions
Health & Welfare Policy
Informing of any health issues:
Please advise us before commencing any session if, for any reason, your health or your ability to exercise changes (i.e. pregnancy, muscle soreness, joint pain, pulled muscles, minor injuries etc). Please inform your Personal Trainer immediately if you feel any discomfort during a session. Please also inform the Personal Trainer if you felt any discomfort after a previous session.
If you feel unwell (head cold, sickness etc) it may be best not to attend a PT Session or Group Training Session. This is primarily for your safety and well-being and also for the well-being and health of other members in the class.
Please listen to your body, as your ability can vary from day to day depending on your well-being, fitness, stress levels & tiredness. Always exercise in a way that feels safe for you in that moment.
As with all new forms of physical exercise, it is advisable to consult your doctor before starting. If you have any doubts about the suitability of Personal Training, you should contact your medical practitioner.
The Personal Trainer can accept no liability for personal injury related to participation in a session if:
- your doctor has, on health grounds, advised you against such exercise.
- you fail to observe instructions on safety or technique.
- You have not informed us of any health conditions, injuries or issues
- such injury is caused by the negligence of another participant in the studio.
Booking & Payment Policy
Age for attendance:
If between the age of 12 – 16 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
We request that you pre-book all classes with us, as places are limited and space may not be available if you drop-in.
Personal Training courses are booked and paid for in advance.
Our cancellation timings are detailed below.
- Class bookings – 4 hours prior to start and you can rebook another class, less that 4 hours prior then full payment is due
- Personal Training Sessions - 24 hours’ notice prior to the booking
- 10 Class Course – no cancellation or extension (valid for 6 months from date of purchase)
We require advanced payment for all Personal Training Courses and 10 class courses. We accept cash, cheques, debit/credit card payments (via our website booking system) and bank transfers.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.bodysculpturefitness.com including any information you may provide through our site when you use a contact form, purchase a product or service, register a profile, complete our Client Form, or sign up to our newsletter
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes or you wish to be removed from our database by emailing us at email@example.com
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, surname, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include details about payment and purchases made by you.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases, your booking schedule, preferences and feedback.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site.
We collect some Sensitive Data about you in relation to your health.
Collecting Personal Data:
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by phone, text, email, social media or otherwise, including when you:
- Book a class or Personal Training;
- create a profile or booking account on our site;
- send contact, question or request using a contact form
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
Using Personal Data:
We will only use your personal data when required and legally permitted. These include:
- When we need to perform the contract between us.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- booked classes or services with us; or
- if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
- you have contacted us via contact form, email, text, social media or in person requesting information; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of Personal Data:
We may have to share your personal data with the parties below in line with Data Protection guidelines:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets, you would be informed prior to this action.
Security of Personal Data:
We use expert providers to ensure that your personal date is not accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Retention of Data:
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes and 7 years for insurance purposes.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.